Amazon Students Day Quiz
Amazon Students Day Quiz, Amazon Students Day Quiz Answers :- Submit correct Answers and win Lenovo ThinkPad. Amazon is back again with Amazon Students Day Quiz contest. Give all questions correct answers and win Prize.
Amazon Students Day Quiz Details
|Quiz Name||Students Day|
|Today’s Quiz Prize||Lenovo ThinkPad|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||17th Nov to 30th Nov|
|Winners Announced||30th Nov|
Amazon Students Day Quiz Answers Win – Lenovo ThinkPad
Q.1 In 2019, which Indian won gold in the World University Games at Napoli with a timing of 11.32 seconds?
Ans. Dutee Chand
Q.2 As a student, which famous Indian once mis-spelt the word ‘Kettle’ and refused to copy the correct spelling from the neighbor’s slate?
Ans. Mahatma Gandhi
Q.3 ‘The Adventure of the Three Students’ features which legendary fictional detective?
Ans. Sherlock Holmes
Q.4 Eight Presidents of the United States have been students of which iconic university?
Q.5 One of the founders of the company who has manufactured this product, nickname Woz, is an alimni of which university?
Ans. University of California Berkeley
Q.6 While still a school student, who started blogging on the BBC Urdu website under the pseudonym Gul Makai?
Ans. Malala Yousafzai
Q.7 The iconic logo of which shoe manufacturer was created by a Graphic Design student named Carolyn Davidson?
Q.8 The national anthem of which country (whose capital is shown in picture) was composed by Rabindranath Tagore’s student, Ananda Samarakoon?
Ans. Sri Lanka
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 17 November 2020 to 30 November 2020 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 9 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 9 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)