Amazon Republic Day Pictionary Quiz Answers
Amazon Republic Day Pictionary Quiz 2022 :- Give Amazon Quiz Answers and win ₹20,000. First question of Republic Day Pictionary Quiz Is, ‘Who unfurls the flag in Republic Day ceremony?’. Play Amazon Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize. We update all answers of Amazon Carnival Contest.
Republic Day Pictionary Quiz Answers Win ₹10,000
Q.1 Who unfurls the flag in Republic Day ceremony?
Ans. (A) President
Q.2 Identify this place where Republic Day parade starts?
Ans. (D) Rashtrapati Bhavan
Q.3 Name this leader who is famously known as Netaji?
Ans. (B) Subhas Chandra Bose
Q.4 Identify this freedom fighter who said ‘Swaraj is my birthright, and I shall have it’?
Ans. (C) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
Q.5 Identify this ceremony that marks the end of Republic Day celebrations
Ans. (B) Beating Retreat
More Amazon Quiz Answers
|Republic Day Quiz Details|
|Quiz Name||Republic Day Pictionary|
|Quiz Time||19th Jan – 26th Jan 2023|
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 19 Jan 2023 to 26 Jan 2023 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 8 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 8 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)