Amazon Redmi Note 12 5G Quiz Answers
Amazon Redmi Note 12 5G Quiz 2022 :- Give Amazon Quiz Answers and win Smartphone. First question of Redmi Note 12 5G Quiz Is, ‘Galaxy M04 comes with upto___GB RAM enabling your phone to be Super Quick’. Play Amazon Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize. We update all answers of Amazon Carnival Contest.
Redmi Note 12 5G Quiz Answers Win Smartphone
Q.1 What is the display technology used in Redmi Note 12 5G?
Q.2 Which connection can you use in your Redmi Note 12 5G to get the best speed?
Q.3 What is the refresh rate of Redmi Note 12 5G ‘s display?
Q.4 Which is the SoC with processor used in Redmi Note 12 5G?
Ans. Snapdragon 4 Gen 1
Q.5 What is the battery capacity of the Redmi Note 12 5G?
Ans. 5000 mAh
More Amazon Quiz Answers
|Redmi Note 12 5G Quiz Details|
|Quiz Name||Redmi Note 12 5G|
|Quiz Time||20th Dec – 22nd Jan 2023|
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 20 Dec 2022 to 22 Jan 2023 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 8 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 8 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)