Amazon Quiz 17 December 2018, Amazon Quiz Answers 17 December, Amazon OnePlus 6T Quiz Answers Today 17 December, Amazon 17 December Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz. Amazon OnePlus 6T Quiz Contest, App only quiz time, Play Quiz And Win OnePlus 6T. Amazon OnePlus 6T started, just play quiz and get a chance to win . we hope you will like to see All Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Follow below steps to avail the offer :-
Amazon Quiz 17 December 2018 Answers
Get Amazon Quiz First On Your Mobile & Win Rs.10 Paytm Cash Every Day – Join Telegram Group
Q.1 Former top ranking pro golfer Vijay Singh is from which country?
Q.2 In India, what is the function of the train known as the Lifeline Express?
Q.3 Which of these countries was NOT a Soviet Republic is USSR?
Q.4 In which language was the classic work of Leo Tolstoy, ‘War and Peace’ originally written in?
Q.5 In which year did India join the United Nations?
How To Play Amazon Quiz To Win OnePlus 6T
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Give correct answers of all 5 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon 17 December Quiz Offers Details
1. This contest will commence on 17 December 08:00 AM to 17 December 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 100 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)