Amazon Quiz 9 November 2021 is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win ₹15,000
Amazon Quiz 9 November Details
- Quiz Name – Amazon Quiz
- Today’s Prize – ₹15,000
- Quiz Date – 9 November 2021
- Quiz Time – 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
- Winners Announced – Next Day
Amazon Quiz 9 November 2021 Answers
Q.1 Which Indian companby is setting up the world’s largest ‘women-only’ factory that will employ about 10,000 female workers?
Q.2 Which famous individual is the most-followed account holder on Twitter, with over 130 million followers as of October 2021?
Ans. Barack Obama
Q.3 Which composer launched a new age music label for independent voices, Maajja?
Ans. AR Rahman
Q.4 How many gold medals does Sir Mo Farah have from this international multi -sport event?
Q.5 What is the name of the house of the Weasley family in the movie series that features this location?
Ans. The Burrow
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw