Amazon Quiz 8 October 2021 is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win ₹10,000
Amazon Quiz 8 October Details
- Quiz Name – Amazon Quiz
- Today’s Prize – ₹10,000
- Quiz Date – 8 October 2021
- Quiz Time – 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
- Winners Announced – Next Day
Amazon Quiz 8 October 2021 Answers
Q.1 Which Indian organisation recently launched ‘Urja’, an intelligent virtual assistant with AI/NLP capabilities?
Q.2 Who became the fastest man at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics by winning the 100m event?
Ans. Lamont Marcell Jacobs
Q.3 Which annual maritime exercise is conducted to promote national and regional maritime security in East Africa and the Western Indian Ocean?
Ans. Cutlass Express
Q.4 What was this person named after?
Ans. A goddess
Q.5 This famous monument was designed by a sculptor from which country?
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw