Amazon Quiz 7 September 2021 is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win ₹25,000
Amazon Quiz 7 September Details
- Quiz Name – Amazon Quiz
- Today’s Prize – ₹25,000
- Quiz Date – 7 September 2021
- Quiz Time – 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
- Winners Announced – Next Day
Amazon Quiz 7 September 2021 Answers
Q.1 Which Of The Following Comprises Six Member Countries, Namely India, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos And Vietnam?
Ans. Mekong – Ganga Cooperation
Q.2 Which Sport, Absent In The 2012 And 2016 Olympic Games, Returned In 2021 At The Insistence Of Japan?
Q.3 The Yale School Of Drama Eliminated Tution Fees For All Current And Future Students After Receiving $150 Million Donation From Whom?
Ans. David Geffen
Q.4 This Famous Cathedral Is Located In Which Country?
Q.5 How Many Grands Avenues Emerge From This Building, Forming A Star?
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw