Amazon Quiz 6 November, Amazon Quiz Answers 6 November, Amazon Canon DSLR Camera Quiz Answers Today 6th November, Amazon 6 November Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz. Amazon Canon DSLR Camera Quiz Contest, App only quiz time, Play Quiz And Win Canon DSLR Camera. Amazon Canon DSLR Camera started, just play quiz and get a chance to win . we hope you will like to see All Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Follow below steps to avail the offer :-
How To Play Amazon Quiz To Win Canon DSLR Camera
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Give correct answers of all 5 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Canon DSLR Camera Quiz 6 November Answers
Q.1 Who was the second man to walk on the moon?
Ans. Edwin ‘buzz’ Aldrin
Q.2 In whhich city would you find the colosseum, an amphitheater built in the first century to honor the Flavian dynasty?
Ans. Rome, Itly
Q.3 Which historical events does Charles Dickens’ novel ‘The Tale of Two Cities’ concern?
Ans. The French Revolution
Q.4 In which country would you find Victoria Falls, classified as the world’s largest sheet of falling water based on its combined width and height?
Q.5 In which country would you find North Cape, the norternmost point in europe that can be accessed by road?
Amazon Canon DSLR Camera 6 November Quiz Offers Details
1. This contest will commence on 6 Nov 08:00 AM to 6 Nov 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 100 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)