Amazon Quiz 6 August 2021 is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win ₹25,000
Amazon Quiz 6 August Details
- Quiz Name – Amazon Quiz
- Today’s Prize – ₹25,000
- Quiz Date – 6 August 2021
- Quiz Time – 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
- Winners Announced – Next Day
Amazon Quiz 6 August 2021 Answers
Q.1 During A Felicitation Ceremony, The President Of Which Country Bestowed The Title Of The ‘Flying Sikh’ Upon Milkha Singh?
Q.2 Oscar-Winning Actor Emma Stone Portrays Which Iconic Disney Villain In A 2021 Film?
Ans. Cruella De Vil
Q.3 Pine Island Glacier, One Of The Fastest Melting Glaciers, Is Located In Which Place?
Q.4 Which Empire Does This Type Of Furniture Share Its Name With?
Ans. Ottoman Empire
Q.5 What Type Of Animal Is This, That Surveys Its Environment By Standing On Its Hind Legs?
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw