Amazon Quiz 6 April 2021 is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win JBL Earphone.
Amazon Quiz 6 April 2021 Details
- Quiz Name – Amazon Quiz
- Today’s Prize – JBL Earphone
- Quiz Date – 6 April 2021
- Quiz Time – 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
- Winners Announced – After 15 Days
Amazon Quiz 6 April 2021 Answers
Q.1 Dulanga Coal Mine Recently Became Operational In Which State Of India?
Q.2 IAF Jets Participated In the 70th Anniversary Celebrations Of Which Country’s Air Force?
Ans. Sri Lanka
Q.3 Which Organisation Has Issued A Purple Notice To Its 194 Member Countries Outlining A Specific Modus Operandi On Dating Applications?
Q.4 What Is The Name Of This Character From The Narnia Book Series?
Ans. Mr Tumnus
Q.5 This Player Recently Made His Comeback To The Tennis Court After A Year, Playing In Which Asian Country?
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 6 April 2021 to 6 April 2021 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 9 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 9 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)