Amazon Quiz 5 January, Amazon Quiz 5 January Answers, Amazon Quiz 5 January 2019, Amazon Bose Wireless Headphones Quiz Answers 5 January, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz.
Get Amazon Quiz 1st On Your Mobile & Win Rs.100 Paytm Cash Every Day – Join Telegram Group
Amazon Quiz 5 January 2019 | Amazon Bose Wireless Headphones Quiz Answers
Amazon Quiz 5 January 2019 | How To Play Quiz
- First Download Amazon App from here
- Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
- Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
- Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
- Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
- Give correct answers of all 5 questions
- That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Quiz Answers 5 January 2019 Today
Q.1 Where were the first Winter Olympics held?
Q.2 Jetsun Pema became the Queen of which Asian Kingdom following her marrige on October 13,2011?
Q.3 Which is the least populated country in the world?
Ans. Vatican City
Q.4 The longest wrestling match in Olympic history was played in the 1912 Summer Olympics. How long did it last?
Ans. 11 Hours 40 minutes
Q.5 ‘Claque’ is ____
Ans. A group of people hired to applaud at a performance
Amazon Quiz 5 January 2019 Quiz Details
1. This contest will commence on 5 January 08:00 AM to 5 January 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 10 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)