Amazon Quiz 4 September 2021 is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win ₹15,000
Amazon Quiz 4 September Details
- Quiz Name – Amazon Quiz
- Today’s Prize – ₹15,000
- Quiz Date – 4 September 2021
- Quiz Time – 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
- Winners Announced – Next Day
Amazon Quiz 4 September 2021 Answers
Q.1 In 2021, Which Country Became The First Gulf Nation To Open An Embassy In Israel?
Q.2 Pedro Castillo Has Been Elected As The New President Of Which South American Country In 2021?
Q.3 Soberana 02 Or Soberana 2 Is A COVID_19 Vaccine Produced By The Finally Institute In Which Country?
Q.4 What Is This Phase Of The Moon Called?
Ans. Waning Crescent
Q.5 The Shape Of This Creature Is Commonly Associated With Which Character From Greek Mythology?
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw