Amazon Quiz 31 December, Amazon Quiz 31 December 2018, Amazon Quiz Answers 30 December 2018, Amazon Rs.10000 Quiz Answers 31 December, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz.
Get Amazon Quiz First On Your Mobile & Win Rs.10 Paytm Cash Every Day – Join Telegram Group
Amazon Quiz 31 December | How To Play Quiz
- First Download Amazon App from here
- Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
- Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
- Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
- Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
- Give correct answers of all 5 questions
- That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Quiz Answers 31 December 2018 Today
Q.1 Which is the only sea in the world without any coasts?
Ans. Sargasso Sea
Q.2 Along with Spain and France, which is the only other country to have both Atlantic and Mediterranean costlines?
Q.3 Which of the following superheroes was NOT a founding member of the X-Men?
Q.4 If you were a cartographer, what would you be studying?
Q.5 Which mountain peak is farthest from the center of the Earth?
Ans. Mount Chimborazo
Amazon Quiz 31 December 2018 Quiz Details
1. This contest will commence on 31 December 08:00 AM to 31 December 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 10 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)