Amazon Quiz 30 September
Amazon Quiz 30 September 2020 Answers is live now :- Submit correct Answers and win Samsung Galaxy M21.
Every Day RechargeValley Update Amazon Quiz Answers at 8AM. You can get all correct answers here.
Amazon Quiz Details
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz|
|Today’s Quiz Prize||Samsung Galaxy M21|
|Quiz Date||30 September|
|Winners Announced||30th Sep|
Amazon Quiz 30 September Answers Win – Samsung Galaxy M21
Question.1 Arundhati Roy won the Booker prize in 1997 for her debut novel. What was the novel called?
Ans. The God of small things
Question.2 Tour De France is an annual multi-stage event associated with which of these sports?
Question.3 Which of these is a founder of the popular messaging app “Whatsapp”?
Ans. Jan Koum
Question.4 In 1996, a mammal named Dolly was successfully cloned for the first time. What type of animal was it?
Question.5 Which company has made the humanoid robot known as ASIMO?
- Amazon Toshiba Quiz Answers Win HD Smart TV
- Amazon Nokia 5.3 Quiz Answers Win ₹5,000 Pay Balance
- Amazon Pantry Supreme Quiz Answers Win ₹5,000Amazon Pay
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 30 September 2020 to 30 Sep 2020 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 9 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 9 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)