Amazon Quiz 30 November, Amazon Quiz Answers 30 November, Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers Today 30 November, Amazon 30 November Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz. we hope you will like to see All Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Follow below steps to avail the offer :-
How To Play Amazon Quiz 30 November Seagate 5TB Hard Drive
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Give correct answers of all 5 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon 30 November Quiz Answers Of Seagat 5TB Hard Drive
Get Amazon Quiz First On Your Mobile – Join Telegram Group
Q.1 Which of these is NOT considered to be a ‘macro-nutrient?
Q.2 ‘Fugdi’ is a folk dance, performed by women dancers forming circles or rows. Which state/region does it come from?
Q.3 The State Bank of India was previously known as___
Ans. Imperial Bank of India
Q.4 What is the national sport of Bangladesh?
Q.5 National Milk Day is celebrated in India each year on Verghese Kurien’s birthday. When was this recently celebrated?
Ans. November 26
Important Articles For You
- Phonepe Customer Care Number Toll Free
- Paytm Customer Care Number Toll Free
- Trick To Convert Mobikwik Supercash Into Balance
Amazon Quiz 30 November Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Details
1. This contest will commence on 30 November 08:00 AM to 30 November 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 10 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)