Amazon Quiz 3 September 2021 is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win ₹5,000
Amazon Quiz 3 September Details
- Quiz Name – Amazon Quiz
- Today’s Prize – ₹5,000
- Quiz Date – 3 September 2021
- Quiz Time – 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
- Winners Announced – Next Day
Amazon Quiz 3 September 2021 Answers
Q.1 In 2021, Bashar Al-Assad Was Sworn In As The President Of Which Country For The Fourth Time?
Q.2 For The First Time, Astronomers Have Uncovered Evidence Of Water Vapor In The Atmosphere Of Ganymede, One Of The Moons Of Which Planet?
Q.3 Delhi University Recently Introduced ‘Bangabandhu Chair’ To Foster Better Understanding Of Developments In Which Country?
Q.4 What Is The Order Of These Insects Known As?
Q.5 How Many Floors Does This Iconic Skyscraper In The US Have?
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw