Amazon Quiz 3 May 2021 is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win ₹15,000.
Amazon Quiz 3 May Details
- Quiz Name – Amazon Quiz
- Today’s Prize – ₹15,000
- Quiz Date – 3 May 2021
- Quiz Time – 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
- Winners Announced – After 15 Days
Amazon Quiz 3 May 2021 Answers
Q.1 The Ratle Hydroelectric Plant Is Currently Under Construction On Which River In India?
Q.2 In March 2021, Which Country Decided To Amend The Country’s Constitution With Provisions That Include Climate And Biodiversity Protection?
Q.3 Achanta Sharath Kamal, Gnanasekaran Sathiyan, Sutirtha Mukherjee And Manika Batra – All Qualified For The Tokyo 2020 Olympics In Which Sport?
Ans. Table Tennis
Q.4 What Is The Name Of This Fish, Who Was Nemo In Disney’s Finding Nemo?
Q.5 In Which Of These Cities Did The First ‘Modern’ Edition Of This Sporting Event Take Place In 1896?
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw