Amazon Quiz 3 December 2018, Amazon Quiz Answers 3 December, 3 December Amazon Quiz Today, Amazon Rs.1000 Quiz Answers Today 3 December, Amazon 3 December Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz. we hope you will like to see All Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Follow below steps to avail the offer :-
How To Play Amazon Quiz 3 December Rs.10000 Quiz
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Give correct answers of all 5 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Quiz 3 December Answers Of Rs.10000 Quiz
Get Amazon Quiz First On Your Mobile – Join Telegram Group
Q.1 Which is the largest subspecies of the Tiger?
Ans. The Siberian Tiger
Q.2 Which female character from Greek mythology brought evil into the world when her curiosity compelled her yo open a magical box?
Q.3 Which of these crawly creature is said to have the highest number of legs – which can go up to 200 pairs?
Q.4 In physics, what is the term for a ‘nuclear reaction in which nuclei combine to form more massive nuclei?
Q.5 A crocodile cannot stick out its tongue
Important Articles For You
- Phonepe Customer Care Number Toll Free
- Paytm Customer Care Number Toll Free
- Trick To Convert Mobikwik Supercash Into Balance
Amazon Quiz 3 December Rs.10000 Quiz Details
1. This contest will commence on 3 December 08:00 AM to 3 December 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 10 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)