Amazon Quiz 29th January, Amazon Quiz 229th January Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers 29th January 2019, Amazon Fossil Smartwatch Quiz Answers 29th January, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz.:- Hello Friends This is the best place to get Amazon Quiz Answers today for Daily Amazon Morning Quiz. Amazon Quiz Time start at 8AM every morning and we update Amazon Quiz Answers for Amazon Today Quiz at 8:05AM. You can get fast Answers of Amazon Today Quiz here.
Get Amazon Quiz 1st On Your Mobile & Win Rs.100 Paytm Cash Every Day – Join Telegram Group
How To Play Amazon Quiz
- First Download Amazon App from here
- Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
- Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
- Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
- Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
- Give correct answers of all 5 questions
- That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Quiz Answers 29th January 2019 Today
Q.1 This actor died in 1984 and also starred in a movie named ‘1984’. Who is he?
Ans. Richard Burton
Q.2 Which famous superhero movie quoted ‘With great power comes great responsibility’?
Q.3 If you are spotted eating this in Singapore, you will be fined What is it?
Ans. Chewing gum
Q.4 A shrimp’s heart is located in it’s head?
Q.5 What is the name of the museum in Croatia where one can find displays such as a memory jar, champange bottle corks and a positive pregnancy test?
Ans. Museum of broken relationships
Amazon Quiz Today 29th January Quiz Details
1. This contest will commence on 29th January 08:00 AM to 29th January 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 10 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)