Amazon Rs.10,000 Quiz 29 Oct Answers Today
Amazon Quiz 29 October, Amazon Rs.10,000 Quiz Answers Today 29 October, Amazon Daily Quiz. Amazon Rs.10,000 Quiz Quiz Contest, App only quiz time, Play Quiz And Win Rs.10,000. Amazon Rs.10,000 Quiz started, just play quiz and get a chance to win . we hope you will like to see All Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Amazon Rs.10,000 start from 29 Oct 08:00 AM to 29 Oct 12AM 2018. Only 10 lucky users will win free mobile. Follow below steps to avail the offer :-
How To Play Amazon Quiz To Win Rs.10,000
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Give correct answers of all 5 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Rs.10,000 Quiz Answers
Q.1 Entomology is the science that studies insects
Q.2 Which planet in our solar system has the shortest day?
Q.3 Which is the first Indian language to be given a Classical Language status?
Q.4 According to Roman mythology, ‘Cloacina’ was the goddess of ____.
Q.5 Which Indian personality was recently crowned – \Miss Deaf Asia 2018′?
Ans. Nishtha Dubeja
Amazon Rs.10,000 29 October Offers Details
1. This contest will commence on 29 Oct 08:00 AM to 29 Oct 12AM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 100 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)