Amazon Quiz 29 November 2020
Amazon Quiz 29 November 2020 Answers is live now :- Submit correct Answers of Amazon Quiz 29th November and win . Every Day RechargeValley Update Amazon Quiz Answers at 8AM. You can get all correct answers here.
Amazon Quiz Details
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz|
|Today’s Quiz Prize||Win Apple iPhone 12|
|Quiz Date||29th November|
|Winners Announced||30 November|
Amazon Quiz 29 November Answers Win – Apple iPhone 12
Q.1 As of November 2020, ‘One Rank One Pension’ scheme in India benefits which of the following groups of people?
Ans. Armed Forces Veterans
Q.2 Which popular app recently launched UPI payment services in India in November 2020?
Q.3 Known in Turkey as Ege Deniz, thi arm of the Mediterranean Sea is in the news for a natural disaster. Which sea is this?
Ans. Aegean Sea
Q.4 Which of these games is most likely to be played using the objects shown in the picture?
Q.5 Which of these actors is known for voicing this character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
Ans. Vin Diesel
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 29 November 2020 to 29 Nov 2020 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 9 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 9 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)