Amazon Quiz 27 October 2021 is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win ₹30,000
Amazon Quiz 27 October Details
- Quiz Name – Amazon Quiz
- Today’s Prize – ₹30,000
- Quiz Date – 27 October 2021
- Quiz Time – 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
- Winners Announced – Next Day
Amazon Quiz 27 October 2021 Answers
Q.1 In September 2021, BTS performed their hit song ‘Permission to Dance’ at which of these special locations?
Ans. UN General Assembly Hall
Q.2 In the recent FIDE Online Chess Olympiad, India claimed the bronze medal. Which team did they lose to in the semi finals?
Q.3 Mahatma Gandhi’s birthday on 2nd October is celebrated as the International Day of what?
Ans. Non Violence
Q.4 Which of these British players has won three Grand Slam singles titles in this sport?
Ans. Andy Murray
Q.5 This element represents the lead character in which film franchise?
Ans. The Hunger Games
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw