Amazon Quiz 26 October 2021 is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win ₹1000
Amazon Quiz 26 October Details
- Quiz Name – Amazon Quiz
- Today’s Prize – ₹1000
- Quiz Date – 26 October 2021
- Quiz Time – 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
- Winners Announced – Next Day
Amazon Quiz 26 October 2021 Answers
Q.1 30th September – the day of the feast of St Jerome was adopted in 2017 by the United Nations as what international day?
Ans. International Translation Day
Q.2 David Warner was recently dropped from the Sunrisers Hyderabad XI. Which international opener made his Sunrisers debut in his place?
Ans. Jason Roy
Q.3 The release of Rohit Shetty’s ‘Sooryavanshi’ would be during which festival in 2021?
Q.4 What is this phenomenon called when the moon comes in between of the sun and the earth?
Ans. Solare Eclipse
Q.5 Guess how long is one quarter of this game in the NBA if the whole game finishes in 4 quarters?
Ans. 12 min
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw