Amazon Quiz 26 December, Amazon Quiz Answers 26 December 2018, 26 December Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Honor 8X Quiz Answers 26 December, Amazon 26 December Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz. we hope you will like to see All Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Follow below steps to avail the offer :-
Get Amazon Quiz First On Your Mobile & Win Rs.10 Paytm Cash Every Day – Join Telegram Group
How To Play Amazon Quiz 26 December Honor 8X Quiz
- First Download Amazon App from here
- Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
- Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
- Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
- Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
- Give correct answers of all 5 questions
- That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Quiz 26 December Answers Of Honor 8X Quiz
Q.1 What razor-thin country accounts for more than half of the western coastline of South America?
Ans. Chile (2)
Q.2 What is the hardest substance in the human body?
Ans. Enamel (2)
Q.3 Kalia the Crow, Suppandi and Shikari Shambhu belong to which comic book?
Q.4 Which is the only continent that occupies all four hemispheres?
Ans. Africa (3)
Q.5 The first iron-cased rockets in the world were successfully developed and deployed for military use by____. Fill in the blanks
Ans. Hyder Ali and Tipu Sultan, Kingdom of Mysore (3)
Amazon Quiz 26 December Answers Honor 8X Quiz Details
1. This contest will commence on 26 December 08:00 AM to 26 December 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 10 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)