Amazon Quiz 25 September 2021 is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win ₹30,000
Amazon Quiz 25 September Details
- Quiz Name – Amazon Quiz
- Today’s Prize – ₹30,000
- Quiz Date – 25 September 2021
- Quiz Time – 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
- Winners Announced – Next Day
Amazon Quiz 25 September 2021 Answers
Q.1 On 9th August, 1945 the United States dropped a nuclear bomb on Nagasaki. What was the bomb called?
Ans. Fat Man
Q.2 Which WWE superstar plays the role of ‘Peacemaker’ in the 2021 movie ‘Suicide Squad’?
Ans. Jogn Cena
Q.3 India were bowled out for 78 in the first innings of a Test match played at which venue in England in 2021?
Q.4 Which Chinese Province is the largest of these statues located in?
Q.5 Which biological process do grapes undergo, in order to produce this type of alcohol?
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw