Amazon Quiz 25 December, Amazon Quiz Answers 25 December 2018, 25 December Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Canon DSLR Camera Quiz Answers 25 December, Amazon 25 December Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz. we hope you will like to see All Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Follow below steps to avail the offer :-
Get Amazon Quiz First On Your Mobile & Win Rs.10 Paytm Cash Every Day – Join Telegram Group
How To Play Amazon Quiz 25 December Canon DSLR Camera Quiz
- First Download Amazon App from here
- Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
- Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
- Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
- Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
- Give correct answers of all 5 questions
- That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Quiz 25 December Answers Of Canon DSLR Camera Quiz
Q.1 Which of these insect is known to have 12,000 eyes?
Ans. Monarch butterfly
Q.2 Who founded the Vijayanagara Empire that reigned over South India in the 13th century?
Ans. Harihara 1
Q.3 In Japanese, what is the word for goodbye?
Q.4 What does a monometer measure?
Q.5 Which ocean is home to over 75% of the world’s volcanoes?
Amazon Quiz 25 December Answers Canon DSLR Camera Quiz Details
1. This contest will commence on 25 December 08:00 AM to 25 December 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 10 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)