Amazon Quiz 24 February 2021, Amazon Quiz 24th February Answers Today is live now.
Win ₹5,000 by playing Amazon 24th February Quiz. Submit correct Answers and win Free Gifts
Amazon Quiz is based on General Knowledge. Play quiz every day in morning. Give right Amazon Quiz Answers win exciting prizes daily.
Amazon Quiz Answers 24 February
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz|
|Today’s Prize||Echo Studio|
|Quiz Date||24 Feb 2021|
|Quiz Time||12:00 AM – 11:59PM|
|Winners Announced||After 15 Days|
Amazon Quiz 24 February 2021 Answers
Answer.1 Swami Vivekand
Answer.3 World Economic Forum
Answer.5 La Gioconda
Q.1 Celebrating its 125th anniversary this year, Prabuddha Bharata is a monthly journal initiated by which famous Indian in 1896?
Ans. Swami Vivekananda
Q.2 Which ground will host the final of the inaugural ICC World Test Championship?
Q.3 Currently in news, the Davos Dialogue is associated with which oranisation?
Ans. World Economic Forum
Q.4 Which play by this English playwright is the longest?
Q.5 This famous portait was originally called as what in Italy?
Ans. La Gioconda
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 24 February 2021 to 24 Feb 2021 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 9 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 9 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)