Amazon Quiz 24 December 2018, Amazon Quiz Answers 24 December 2018, Amazon Pay Quiz 24 December Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz. Amazon Pay Quiz Contest, App only quiz time, Play Quiz And Win Pay. Amazon Pay started, just play quiz and get a chance to win . we hope you will like to see All Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Follow below steps to avail the offer :-
How To Play Amazon Quiz To Win Rs.5000
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Give correct answers of all 5 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Pay Quiz 24 December Answers
Q.1 Which of these brands derives its name from the Greek goddess of victory?
Ans. Nike (1)
Q.2 Who developed the theory of evolution in the famous book ‘On the Origin of species’?
Ans. Charles Darwin (2)
Q.3 Which country has more natural lakes than the rest of the world combined?
Ans. Canada (1)
Q.4 Abraham Lincoln was also an accomplished wrestler, and was honored later by the ‘National Wrestling Hall of Fame.
Q.5 Which of these countries was the largest producer of sugar in the year 2018?
Ans. Brazil (2)
Amazon Pay 20 December Quiz Offers Details
1. This contest will commence on 20 December 08:00 AM to 20 December 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 100 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)