Amazon Quiz 23 November 2020
Amazon Quiz 23 November 2020 Answers is live now :- Submit correct Answers of Amazon Quiz 23rd November and win . Every Day RechargeValley Update Amazon Quiz Answers at 8AM. You can get all correct answers here.
Amazon Quiz Details
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz|
|Today’s Quiz Prize||₹10,000|
|Quiz Date||23rd November|
|Winners Announced||30 November|
Amazon Quiz 23 November Answers Win – ₹10,000
Q.1 The 2020 Women’s T20 Challenge played in Sharjah was branded as the__Women’s T20 Challenge. Fill in the Blanks
Q.2 Who is the Chairperson of the GST Council in India?
Ans. Union Finance Minister
Q.3 One of the songs from the movie Laxmi starring Akshay Kumar is named after which famous building?
Ans. Burj Khalifa
Q.4 To visit this place, which country do you have to travel to?
Q.5 These guards protect what?
Ans. Vatican City
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 23 November 2020 to 23 Nov 2020 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 9 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 9 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)