Amazon Quiz 23 February 2021, Amazon Quiz 23rd February Answers Today is live now.
Win Echo Studio by playing Amazon 23rd February Quiz. Submit correct Answers and win Free Gifts
Amazon Quiz is based on General Knowledge. Play quiz every day in morning. Give right Amazon Quiz Answers win exciting prizes daily.
Amazon Quiz Answers 23 February
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz|
|Today’s Prize||Echo Studio|
|Quiz Date||23 Feb 2021|
|Quiz Time||12:00 AM – 11:59PM|
|Winners Announced||After 15 Days|
Amazon Quiz 23 February 2021 Answers
Answer.1 (2) China
Answer.2 (3) 75th Anniversary of Indian Independence
Answer.3 (1) Ozone Holes
Answer.4 (3) Black
Answer.5 (3) An Aglet
Q.1) Which country recently connected its Hualong One nuclear reactor to the power grid?
Q.2) Amrut Mahotsav’ is the name given to what upcoming celebration
Ans. 75th Anniversary of Indian Independence
Q.3) Paul J. Crutzen, a Dutch atmospheric chemist who recently passed away, won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry for predicting what?
Ans. Ozone Holes
Q.4) The original classic version of this world’s best-selling toy does not feature which of the following colors?
Q.5) Often made of plastic or metal, what is the tiny piece at the end of this cord called?
Ans. An Aglet
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 23 February 2021 to 23 Feb 2021 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 9 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 9 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)