Amazon Quiz 23 December 2018, Amazon Quiz Answers 23 December, Amazon Oppo RI7 Pro Quiz 23 December Answers Today, Amazon 23 December Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz. Amazon Quiz Contest, App only quiz time, Play Quiz And Win Bose Speaker System. Amazon Oppo RI7 Pro started, just play quiz and get a chance to win . we hope you will like to see All Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Follow below steps to avail the offer :-
Amazon Quiz 23 December 2018 Answers
Get Amazon Quiz First On Your Mobile & Win Rs.10 Paytm Cash Every Day – Join Telegram Group
Q.1 Which European country is home to the famous city of Transylvania?
Ans. Romania (1)
Q.2 Olympus Mons is the largest mountain in our solar system, and is about three times higher than Mt. Everest. On which planet would you find it?
Ans. Mars (1)
Q.3 Which of these mammals lays eggs?
Ans. Echidna (1)
Q.4 Which of these cities is located on two continents?
Ans. Istanbul (4)
Q.5 In which year was Mahatma Gandhi nominated for the Nobel Prize for the first time?
Ans. 1937 (3)
How To Play Amazon Quiz 23 December To Win Oppo RI7 Pro
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Give correct answers of all 5 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon 23 December Quiz Offers Details
1. This contest will commence on 23 December 08:00 AM to 23 December 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 100 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)