Amazon Quiz 22 October 2021 is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win ₹5,000
Amazon Quiz 22 October Details
- Quiz Name – Amazon Quiz
- Today’s Prize – ₹5,000
- Quiz Date – 22 October 2021
- Quiz Time – 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
- Winners Announced – Next Day
Amazon Quiz 22 October 2021 Answers
Q.1 Which territory does 112-years-old Emilio Flores Marquez, the world’s oldest living male, belong to?
Ans. Puerto Rico
Q.2 Telephone surveillance spyware Pegasus is a product of which country?
Q.3 POSCO, the 4th largest steelmaker in the world, is based out of which country?
Ans. South Korea
Q.4 Which actor voiced the character of the fox shown in the visual in this movie?
Ans. Jason Bateman
Q.5 Who co-founded this streaming platform in 1995, the same year he sold his first company – Pure Software?
Ans. Reed Hastings
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw