Amazon Quiz 22 March 2021 Answers Today is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win Free Gifts₹10,000
Play Amazon 22 March Quiz. Submit correct Answers and win Free Gifts
Amazon Quiz is based on General Knowledge. Play quiz every day in morning. Give right Amazon Quiz Answers win exciting prizes daily.
Amazon Quiz Answers 22 March
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz|
|Quiz Date||22 March 2021|
|Quiz Time||12:00 AM – 11:59PM|
|Winners Announced||After 15 Days|
Amazon Quiz 22 March 2021 Answers
Q.1 Prime Minister Narendra Modi Recently Launched The Mahabahu-Brahmaputra Programme In Which Indian State?
Q.2 The World’s Oldest DNA was Recently Discovered In The Tooth Of Which 1.2 Million Year Old Animal?
Ans. Krestovka Mammoth
Q.3 Name The Instant Messaging Service Developed By The Government Of India As An Alternative To WhatsApp?
Q.4 Which Of The Following Is Not A Variety Of This Dish?
Q.5 What Kind Of Cells, Whose Name Is Derived From Greek, Are Found In This Part Of A Human Body?
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 22 March 2021 to 22 March 2021 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 9 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 9 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)