Amazon Quiz 21 November, Amazon Quiz Answers 21 November, Amazon Rs.10000 Quiz Answers Today 21 November, Amazon Quiz 21 November Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz. Amazon Rs.10000 Quiz Contest, App only quiz time, Play Quiz And Win Rs.10000. Amazon Rs.10000started, just play quiz and get a chance to win . we hope you will like to see All Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Follow below steps to avail the offer :-
How To Play Amazon Quiz To Win Rs.10000
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Give correct answers of all 5 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Rs.10000 Quiz 21 November Answers
Q.1 Which of these countries does NOT have a standing armay?
Q.2 What is the name of the largest dwarf planet in our solar system?
Q.3 In terms of area which is the smallest continent?
Q.4 What is the national currency of Albania?
Q.5 The folk music of ‘Lavani’ is associated with which state?
Amazon Rs.10000 21 November Quiz Offers Details
1. This contest will commence on 21 Nov 08:00 AM to 21 Nov 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 100 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)