Amazon Quiz 21 November 2020
Amazon Quiz 21 November 2020 Answers is live now :- Submit correct Answers of Amazon Quiz 21st November and win . Every Day RechargeValley Update Amazon Quiz Answers at 8AM. You can get all correct answers here.
Amazon Quiz Details
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz|
|Today’s Quiz Prize||₹20,000|
|Quiz Date||21st November|
|Winners Announced||30 November|
Amazon Quiz 21st November Answers Win – ₹20,000
Q.1 How do we better know the No. 222 Squadron based out of Thanjavur of the Indian Air Force, the first squadron equipped with the BrahMos?
Q.2 Mesut Yilmaz, who recently passed away, was the former Prime Minister of which country?
Q.3 Which fintech giant recently announced that it would let users “buy, hold, and sell cryptocurrency’?
Q.4 This iconic monument, gives its name to a movie starring which of these actors of the 50s and 60s, in the lead role?
Ans. Pradeep Kumar
Q.5 This is a picture of which legendary ship?
Ans. RMS Titanic
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 21 November 2020 to 21 Nov 2020 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 9 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 9 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)