Amazon Quiz 21 March 2021 Answers Today is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win Samsung Smart TV
Play Amazon 21 March Quiz. Submit correct Answers and win Free Gifts
Amazon Quiz is based on General Knowledge. Play quiz every day in morning. Give right Amazon Quiz Answers win exciting prizes daily.
Amazon Quiz Answers 21 March
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz|
|Today’s Prize||Samsung Smart TV|
|Quiz Date||21 March 2021|
|Quiz Time||12:00 AM – 11:59PM|
|Winners Announced||After 15 Days|
Amazon Quiz 21 March 2021 Answers
Q.1 Honda Motorcycle And Scooter India Has Completed 20 Years In India. Which Was Their Model Which Hit The Indian Market In 2001?
Q.2 Which Of These Actors Was Given The Critics Choice Award At The Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Awards 2021?
Ans. Sushant Singh Rajput
Q.3 Which Tennis Grand Slam Is Played On This Surface?
Ans. The French Open
Q.4 What Is This Musical Instrument Called?
Q.5 What Is The Official Name Of This Tower Located In London?
Ans. Elizabeth Tower
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 21 March 2021 to 21 March 2021 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 9 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 9 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)