Amazon Quiz 21 February 2021, Amazon Quiz 21st February Answers Today is live now.
Win OnePlus TV by playing Amazon 21st February Quiz. Submit correct Answers and win Free Gifts
Amazon Quiz is based on General Knowledge. Play quiz every day in morning. Give right Amazon Quiz Answers win exciting prizes daily.
Amazon Quiz Answers 21 February
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz|
|Today’s Prize||OnePlus TV|
|Quiz Date||21 Feb 2021|
|Quiz Time||12:00 AM – 11:59PM|
|Winners Announced||After 15 Days|
Amazon Quiz 21 February 2021 Answers
Answer.1 (3) Chauri Chaura Incident
Answer.2 (4) Amazon
Answer.3 (1) Myanmar
Answer.4 (4) Three
Answer.5 (2) Current
Q.1) The UP government launched a series of centenary celebrations through February 4, 2022 in all 75 districts of the state to commemorate what?
Ans.(3) Chauri Chaura Incident
Q.2) Andy Jassy is set to become the next CEO of which global tech behemoth?
Q.3) In which neighbouring country did military seize power in February 2021, declaring a state of emergency for 1 year?
Q.4) According to the nursery ryyme, how many full bags of wool does this colour sheep have?
Q.5) Which of the following terms is not associated with this geographical feature?
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 21 February 2021 to 21 Feb 2021 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 9 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 9 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)