Amazon Quiz 20 November, Amazon Quiz Answers 20 November, Amazon Saregama Carvaan Quiz 20 November Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz. Amazon Saregama Carvaan Quiz Contest, App only quiz time, Play Quiz And Win Saregama Carvaan. Amazon Saregama Carvaan started, just play quiz and get a chance to win . we hope you will like to see All Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Follow below steps to avail the offer :-
How To Play Amazon Quiz To Win Saregama Carvaan
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Give correct answers of all 5 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Saregama Carvaan Quiz 20 November Answers
Q.1 Which planet in our solar system was visited by the Russian-built Venera 7?
Q.2 Which of these is a founder of he popular messaging app ‘WhatsApp”?
Ans. Jan Koum
Q.3 Which of these village in Andhra Pradesh became the first ‘smart digital village’ in the state in 2016?
Q.4 What does GST stand for?
Ans. Goods and Services Tax
Q.5 Which was named as the ‘Word of the Year 2018″ by Oxford dictionaries?
Amazon Saregama Carvaan 20 November Quiz Offers Details
1. This contest will commence on 20 Nov 08:00 AM to 20 Nov 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 100 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)