Amazon Quiz 20 December 2018, Amazon Quiz Answers 20 December, Amazon Rs.10000 Quiz 20 December Answers Today, Amazon 20 December Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz. Amazon Quiz Contest, App only quiz time, Play Quiz And Win Rs.10,000. Amazon Rs.10,000 started, just play quiz and get a chance to win . we hope you will like to see All Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Follow below steps to avail the offer :-
Amazon Quiz 20 December 2018 Answers
Get Amazon Quiz First On Your Mobile & Win Rs.10 Paytm Cash Every Day – Join Telegram Group
Q.1 15 August 2018 marked the 40th anniversary of which Indian flim?
Q.2 Entomology is the name of what field of stufy?
Q.3 Kisan Ghat is Delhi is the memorial ground of which famous leader?
Ans. Chaudhary Charan Singh
Q.4 What is the name of Indian’s first indigenously built submarine?
Ans. INS Shalki
Q.5 Who among these is the chief legal advisor to the Government of India, and is the primary lawyer for FOI in the Supreme Court?
Ans. Attorney General
How To Play Amazon Quiz 20 December To Win Rs.10,000
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Give correct answers of all 5 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon 20 December Quiz Offers Details
1. This contest will commence on 20 December 08:00 AM to 20 December 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 100 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)