Amazon Quiz 2 January, Amazon Quiz 2 January 2019, Amazon Quiz Answers 2 January 2019, Amazon Oppo R17 Pro Quiz Answers 2 January, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz.
Get Amazon Quiz 1st On Your Mobile & Win Rs.100 Paytm Cash Every Day – Join Telegram Group
Amazon Quiz 2 January 2019 | Amazon Oppo R17 Pro Quiz Answers
Amazon Quiz 2 January 2019 | How To Play Quiz
- First Download Amazon App from here
- Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
- Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
- Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
- Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
- Give correct answers of all 5 questions
- That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Quiz Answers 2 January 2019 Today
Q.1 Which nation’s athletes traditionally enter last in the Parade of Nations at the opening ceremony of the Olympics?
Q.2 What is the official residence of the Pope?
Ans. Apostolic Palace
Q.3 What is the largest living bird by wingspan?
Ans. The Wandering Albatross
Q.4 Which state recently organized the 3rd Dwijing Festival 2018?
Q.5 Oscar Swahn holds the recod for being the oldest Olympic medalist. How old was he when he won and made this record?
Amazon Quiz 2 January 2019 Quiz Details
1. This contest will commence on 2 January 08:00 AM to 2 January 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 10 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)