Amazon Quiz 19 March 2021 Answers Today is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win Rs.5,000
Play Amazon 19 March Quiz. Submit correct Answers and win Free Gifts
Amazon Quiz is based on General Knowledge. Play quiz every day in morning. Give right Amazon Quiz Answers win exciting prizes daily.
Amazon Quiz Answers 19 March
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz|
|Quiz Date||19 March 2021|
|Quiz Time||12:00 AM – 11:59PM|
|Winners Announced||After 15 Days|
Amazon Quiz 19 March 2021 Answers
Q.1 Hoshangabad In Madhya Pradesh, Would Be Renamed As What, A Name To Honour A Famous River In India?
The 2021 Australian Open Women’s Singles Title Was Naomi Oska’s__Grand Slam Singles Title. Fill In The Blanks
Q.3 This Actor Turned 40 On 25th February 2021, He Won A Filmfare Award For Best Debut For The Movie Ishq Vishk. Name Him
Ans. Shahid Kapoor
Q.4 Name This Famous Water fall Located In North America
Ans. Niagara Falls
Q.5 This Is One Of The Most Famous Landmarks In Which Country?
Ans. United Kingdom
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 19 March 2021 to 19 March 2021 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 9 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 9 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)