Amazon Quiz 19 June 2021 is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win ₹30,000.
Amazon Quiz 19 June Details
- Quiz Name – Amazon Quiz 19 June 2021
- Today’s Prize – ₹30,000
- Quiz Date – 19 June 2021
- Quiz Time – 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
- Winners Announced – Next Day
Amazon Quiz 19 June 2021 Answers
Q.1 “TLIving Mountain: A Fable For Our Times” Is The Latest Book By Which Acclaimed Author?
Ans. Amitav Ghosh
Q.2 Sri LOanka (2016), Uzbekistan (2018), Argentina (2019) And El Salvador (2021) Are Among The Most Recent Countries To Be Certified What Countries To Be Certified What By WHO?
Q.3 In April 2021, Which Country’s Women’s Cricket Team Set A New World Record For Most Consecutive Matches Won In ODI Cricket?
Q.4 With Which Film Series, Featuring Computer Programmer And Hacker Thomas Anderson, Would You Associate A Similar Screen?
Q.5 The Destruction Of This Famous Barrier Began In Which Year?
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw