Amazon Quiz 3 January, Amazon Quiz 3 January 2019, Amazon Quiz Answers 3 January 2019, AmazonHonor Band 4 Quiz Answers 3 January, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz.
Get Amazon Quiz 1st On Your Mobile & Win Rs.100 Paytm Cash Every Day – Join Telegram Group
Amazon Quiz 3 January 2019 | Amazon Honor Band 4 Quiz Answers
Amazon Quiz 3 January 2019 | How To Play Quiz
- First Download Amazon App from here
- Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
- Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
- Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
- Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
- Give correct answers of all 5 questions
- That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Quiz Answers 3 January 2019 Today
Q.1 What is the name of the network of highways that connects the four major cities of India – Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi and Mumbai?
Ans. The Golden Quadrilateral
Q.2 Who was the first Indian movie star to be featured on the cover of Time Magazine?
Ans. Parveen Babi
Q.3 What of these Marvel super villains was created when the character accidentally exposed himself to a concentrated burst of gamma rays?
Q.4 An Olympic gold medal is made mostly of which of these metals?
Q.5 Which planet in our solar system has the shortest day?
Amazon Quiz 3 January 2019 Quiz Details
1. This contest will commence on 3 January 08:00 AM to 3 January 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 10 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)