Amazon Quiz 18 March 2021 Answers Today is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win Armani Watch
Play Amazon 18 March Quiz. Submit correct Answers and win Free Gifts
Amazon Quiz is based on General Knowledge. Play quiz every day in morning. Give right Amazon Quiz Answers win exciting prizes daily.
Amazon Quiz Answers 18 March
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz|
|Today’s Prize||Armani Watch|
|Quiz Date||18 March 2021|
|Quiz Time||12:00 AM – 11:59PM|
|Winners Announced||After 15 Days|
Amazon Quiz 18 March 2021 Answers
Q.1 With An Aim To Create Digital Infrastructure For Indian Cities, The Government Has Recently Launched The NUDM. Expand NUDM
Ans. National Urban Digital Mission
Q.2 The TGR63 Molecule developed By The Jawaharlal Nehru Center For Advanced Scientific Research Is A Potential Drug For What?
Ans. Alzheimer’s Disease
Q.3 Which Indian Company Has Recently Raised $1.25 Billion Through Issuance Of Debt Instruments?
Ans. Bharti Airtel
Q.4 Name The Car From This Brand That Went To Space
Q.5 Apart From God, And His Son Jesus, How Many Fingers Do The Rest Of These Characters Have In The TV Show?
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 18 March 2021 to 18 March 2021 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 9 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 9 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)