Amazon Quiz 17 October 2021 is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win ₹25,000
Amazon Quiz 17 October Details
- Quiz Name – Amazon Quiz
- Today’s Prize – ₹25,000
- Quiz Date – 17 October 2021
- Quiz Time – 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
- Winners Announced – Next Day
Amazon Quiz 17 October 2021 Answers
Q.1 In June 2021, whose record did Cristiano Ronaldo break to became the top-scorer in the history of the European Championship?
Ans. Michel Platini
Q.2 Which of these is the lowest rated Salman Khan movie on IMDb?
Q.3 Which company recently launched the Ananda mobile app for agents and intermediaries?
Q.4 What is the name of the Tylor Swift songs that has this object in its title?
Ans. Champagne Problems
Q.5 What is the name of this animal who was a companion to Kristoff in the movie Frozen?
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw