Amazon Quiz 17 November 2021 is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win ₹15,000
Amazon Quiz 17 November Details
- Quiz Name – Amazon Quiz
- Today’s Prize – ₹15,000
- Quiz Date – 17 November 2021
- Quiz Time – 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
- Winners Announced – Next Day
Amazon Quiz 17 November 2021 Answers
Q.1 2nd November os celebrated as the International Day to end Impinity for crimes against which group of people?
Q.2 the centre sent a team to Uttar Pradesh after an Indian Airforce Officer tested positive for what virus?
Ans. Zika Virus
Q.3 Who was the Man of the Match as Pakistan beat India for the first time ever in the T20 World Cup at Dubai?
Ans. Shaheen Shah Afridi
Q.4 What was the first feature length animated film released by the company founded by this individual?
Ans. Snow White and the Seven Dwards
Q.5 Which country consumes the most of this food per capita?
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw