Amazon Quiz 17 March 2021 Answers Today is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win ₹15,000
Play Amazon 17 March Quiz. Submit correct Answers and win Free Gifts
Amazon Quiz is based on General Knowledge. Play quiz every day in morning. Give right Amazon Quiz Answers win exciting prizes daily.
Amazon Quiz Answers 17 March
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz|
|Quiz Date||17 March 2021|
|Quiz Time||12:00 AM – 11:59PM|
|Winners Announced||After 15 Days|
Amazon Quiz 17 March 2021 Answers
Q.1 The Jal Shakti Ministry Has Recently Announced That 12 iconic Sites Including Ajanta Caves & Sanchi Stupa Would Be Transformed Into What?
Ans. Swachh Tourist Destinations
Q.2 With KV Vijayendra Prasad Of Baahubali Fame As The Writer, Which Of These Is Director Alaukik Desai’s Latest Project?
Ans. Sita : The Incarnation
Q.3 Which Company Is Recalling Close To 82,000 Electric Vehicles Globally After 15 Reports Of Fire, Involving The Vehicles?
Q.4 What Is The Currency Of This Country?
Q.5 This Animal, The State Animal Of Himachal Pradesh, Is Also The National Animal Of Which Of These Countries?
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 17 March 2021 to 17 March 2021 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 9 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 9 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)