Amazon Quiz 17 April, Amazon Quiz 17 April 2019, Amazon Suitcase Quiz Answers Today 17 April, Amazon 17 April Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz. Amazon Suitcase Quiz Contest, App only quiz time, Play Quiz And Win Suitcase. Amazon Suitcase quiz started, just play quiz and get a chance to win . we hope you will like to see All Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Follow below steps to avail the offer :-
How To Play Amazon Quiz To Win Prize
Table of Contents
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Give correct answers of all 5 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Quiz 17 April 2019 Answers
Q.1 Where are the Tea Board of India headquarters located?
Q.2 The Africa elephant is the largest carnivore on land
Q.3 Indian athlete Irfan KT, from Kerala, has qualified for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. Which sport will he participate in?
Ans. Race walking
Q.4 Season 2 of the Amazon Prime Video exclusive series, ‘Laakhon mein ek’ recently released. Created by Biswa Kalyan Rath, who stars as the lead in this season?
Ans. Shweta Tripathi
Q.5 Which Indian woman was recently titled as the ‘Chief Scientisr’ at the World Health Organization?
Ans. Soumya Swaminathan
Amazon 17 April 2019 Quiz Offers Details
1. This contest will commence on 17 April 08:00 AM to 17 April 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out among st participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 100 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)