Amazon Quiz 16 May 2021 is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win Sony DSLR.
Play Amazon Daily Quiz Answers For 16th May And Get A Chance To Win Free Prizes Every Morning. Today’s Amazon Quiz Is Live Now.
Amazon Quiz 16 May Details
- Quiz Name – Amazon Quiz
- Today’s Prize – Sony DSLR
- Quiz Date – 16 May 2021
- Quiz Time – 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
- Winners Announced – After 15 Days
Amazon Quiz 16 May 2021 Answers
Q.1 A Species Of Bacteria Discovered Onboard The International Space Station Has Been Named After Which Indian Biodiversity Scientist?
Ans. Seyed Ajmal Khan
Q.2 As Per A Survey Conducted By Duff & Phelps, Who Has Been Ranked As The Most Valuable Indian Celebrity For The 4th Consecutive Year In 2020?
Ans. Virat Kohli
Q.3 Which Of These Former World Leaders Threw A Zoom Party In Quarantine To Celebrate His 90th Birthday?
Ans. Mikhail Gorbachev
Q.4 What Is The Record For The Most Number Of Grand Slam Singles Titles Won By A Male Player In This Sport?
Q.5 When He Meets His Father During The ‘Time Heist’ In Avengers: Endgame, He Introduces Himeself By What Name?
Ans. Howard Potts
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw