Amazon Quiz 16 February, Amazon Quiz 16 February 2019 Answers for Bose Wireless Sleepbuds Quiz Today :- Hello Friends This is the best place to get Amazon Quiz Answers today for Daily Amazon Morning Quiz. Amazon Quiz Time start at 8AM every morning and we update Amazon Quiz Answers for Amazon Today Quiz at 8:05AM. You can get fast Answers of Amazon Today Quiz here.
Get Amazon uiz 1st On Your Mobile & Win Rs.100 Paytm Cash Every Day – Join Telegram Group
How To Play Amazon Quiz 16 February 2019
- First Download Amazon App fro9d Mobile
- Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
- Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
- Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
- Give correct answers of all 5 questions
- That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Quiz 16 February 2019 Answers Today
Q.1 Which of the following is thge official language in Argentina?
Q.2 We use Google Maps for everything these days. But do you know what GPS stands for?
Ans. Global Positioning System
Q.3 The daughter of which prominent Indian businessman recently got married to Anand Piramal?
Ans. Mukesh Ambani
Q.4 Which of the following colors is NOT seen in the Olympics symbol?
Q.5 The part in the human body referred to as the ‘funny bone’ isn’t actually a bone but a nerve called the ulnar nerve. Where is it located?
Amazon Quiz 16 February Quiz Details
1. This contest will commence on 16 Feb 08:00 AM to 16 Feb 12PM 2019. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 10 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)